Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Remix in the Works

So now that I'm getting used to my new software, I'm going to do a remix of a Gabriel and Dresden song called "Imagination". The vocals on the track are amazingly beautiful. I believe it's the same girl who sang "As the Rush Comes".

Anyway, I've been listening to G&D's Bloom CD and I must say that I am amazed at their talent. I realy think these guys are geniuses.

You know what sucks? I had the chance to meet them at the Remix Hotel in San Francisco where they were demoing Reason but I didn't make it in time.

Oh well. In the mean time, I'll enjoy listening to their music and working on this track.

Besides that though, Esteban and I have been making quite a bit of music. I am really impressed at his ability since he doesn't play piano. The thing is that he 'hears' the music. He knows what it needs to sound like. It's realy cool.

So, we're trying to figure out a name for the two of us.

Currently, I have 4 aliases:
1) Tony -Basically this is my name
2) Spike -From Camp MayMac
3) Smasher -My tagging name (I don't actually tag on walls but... whatever)
4) Cubricon -My electronic music name

Esteban has 2 aliases, so far as I know:
1) Space -His tagging name (he does his tagging on paper, just like me)
2) Apocalypse -From Camp MayMac

well, working on music is more important than having a name, for now...

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Esteban Marcos Dias said...

Dang man has it been three years already? Time flies.... too bad I can't be there to help you out with any other songs.... even though I'm brand new, I'm starting to understand the way music works, I've been playing my guitar more as well

p.s. did you like the song I made for Jeremiah? I'm working on a new one right now... I love making new beats you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home